• Cleaned, pealed and thoroughly washed manioc is thinly sliced
• Mix the thinly sliced manioc with salt to taste, 1 tease spoon of ground coriander, 1 segment of ground garlic and 1 table spoon of fine cut celery or curry leaves.
• Boil water in a pot with a lid which can be properly closed.
• Take 1 ½ tease spoon of the above prepared mixture, thinly roll the mixture and stick the mixture to the inside of the lid. Place the lid with the mixture above the pot of boiling water and steam for 5 minutes.
• Subsequently remove the lid and the mixture pasted to the inside of the lid and cut into pieces with a length of 2 inches and ½ inch width. Subsequently dry the pieces in the sun.
• Pack the pieces in an air tight container and can be kept for a longer period.
• Manioc Crackers can be served when required by deep frying the air dried mixture in oil.