• Boil the Treacle and then add rice flour and small pieces of roasted rice until a stuff mixture is formed.
• Continue to cook in very low flame .
• Mix well until the mixture form into a ball.
• Pour into a lightly oiled board and allow it to cool.
• Add 2 cups of water to the used pan and boil until the left over mixture turns in to starch.
• Use it to knead the stiff dough until very pliable and free from cracks.
• Make small size balls and then form into small flat cakes dipping fingers into oil.
• Fry in deep oil.
• Drain off excess oil.